Smithers are pleased to announce the full programme and speaker line-up for this year’s Sustainability in Packaging Europe 2021 conference taking place in Barcelona across the 2-4 November. Tickets are now available to attend in-person and online in considerations of travel restrictions.
Expectations will be superseded with programme highlights including:
– Two Keynote presentations from the European Commission and Ellen MacArthur Foundation
– New sessions on “Reusable and refillable packaging models” with insights from Searious Business, Beauty Kitchen and SC Johnson Lifestyle Brands as well as “Delivering Sustainability as a brand and retailer” with unmissable presentations from H&M, Kellogg Europe, Diageo and Tesco
– A full second day with interchangeable tracks on novel materials and circularity, collection, sorting and recycling plus more
– The return of the renowned “Big brand panel” focusing on the review of PPWD
– Two pre-conference workshops offering practical and interactive learnings on closing the loop for bioplastics and global packaging EPR developments
This year’s conference promises to provide an unparalled learning and networking opportunity for anyone within the packaging industry. The first day will cover sessions on new legislations, new packaging models, brand perspectives and recycled content. On day two the conference will be divide into tracks focusing on innovative technologies, novel materials and recycling with each track being interchangeable for attendees.
For more information about Sustainability in Packaging Europe 2021, visit https://www.sustainability-in-packaging.com
The GAPP readers can enjoy a 10% discount when registering for the two day conference via https://www.smithers.com/event/sessions/9113 by using discount code SPEU21GP.