Ricoh has made it easier and faster to create highly targeted and personalised customer communications with an enhanced version of FusionPro.
The product integrates with Adobe InDesign and Acrobat for a seamless plug-and-play interface that offers flexible VDP document creation from almost any design file that can be converted to PDF.
– Easily convert richly formatted static text in a PDF file into variable frames, removing the need to import the variable frames from InDesign;
– Add partial transparency effects to images and text, delivering further design options;
– Add multiple data sources and filter data through a new user interface to simplify the management of primary and secondary data files;
– Manage variable frames and visibility through groups of actions to save time adding design rules and functionality; and
– Access new template wizards to build fully functionality tables, removing the need for Java script coding.
Craig Lewis, Head of Enterprise Printing at Ricoh Europe, says: ‘McKinsey research found that targeted communications can drive revenue growth of 10% to 30%. These newest FusionPro enhancements help businesses of all sizes easily create impactful targeted messaging by continuing to remove complexity and costs from the process.’